Search This Blog

Monday 10 January 2011

A change in focus to my blog...

Reminding you of anyone? Delphine Seyrig in Les Lèvres Rouges (Harry Kümel, Belgium/France/West Gemany, 1971); a film I have seen recently.


Sadly there are going to be some changes to the nature of my blog. Although I will be posting my projects of the OCA online, I will now be unable to post other areas of my study and research; this is due to changing priorities in my study. I now have to focus on my A’ Level History, the assignments from the Open Studies course and my OCA work.

Though I will be longer posting information about other areas of study this does not mean I have not given up my commitment to them. I am still engaging with them and hopefully this change in focus will aide my goal of attending university in September/October 2011.

I hope the previous blogs have given an indication of the breadth of my interest and the standard of work I am capable of. My wish is that after June I will be able to continue with a new focus on the type of posts I blog. 

Self Imposed Deadline: OCA Assignment 2 – The Displaced Image (25/01/11)

No comments:

Post a Comment