Search This Blog

Sunday 27 February 2011

Coming Attractions...


I have to apologise for the sporadic nature of my recent posts. I haven’t been very well recently so sadly I am a bit behind schedule.  After a short spell in hospital and some treatment I am able to resume the continuation of my OCA projects. Although it may only be temporary, I feel much better at the moment and am glad to write that my eyesight has improved immensely. 

The disappearance of headaches and the lack of visual disturbances have made it easier to read. The improvement of my health is allowing me to spend more time on the revision for my History retake and the writing of an essay about Nicholas Ray for the Open Studies with Warwick University. I am now also able to enjoy be able to read again without any difficulties; at the moment I am reading Sirk on Sirk (Jon Halliday; Faber & Faber 1997)!


Self-Imposed Deadlines:
Project 14: Myth is a type of speech - Barthes (28/02/11)

Project 15: Author? What author? – Bathes, Foucault (04/03/11)

Project 16: Deconstruction – Derrida (11/03/11)

No comments:

Post a Comment